TeXpider and VTeX
MicroPress TeXpider can be used together with VTeX IDE or as a standalone
program. Using the TeXpider from the WVTE IDE has certain advantages. Here
we will list some features that are available only when the TeXpider is
installed together with VTeX.
- Compilation is easier---the errors are processed by the IDE.
- You can prepare your document simulteneously for on-line and paper
- You can use and automatically invoke auxilary programs like
BiBTeX and MakeIndex.
- You can include graphics in additional formats, like BMP, PCX,
PNG, TIFF and TARGA.
- You can spell-check your document.
- You can include encapsulated postscript drawings.